Saturday, October 27, 2012

Today, in English Class...

So, my English teacher is one of my favorite-est people in the universe. Seriously, every time she opens her mouth, I feel like I'm listening to myself in 20 years. She's my hero. She's a middle-aged, never-been-married lover of life and everything in it. She says a lot of the same phrases that I say. For example, "A (to the) men!" instead of "amen," and "bless!" instead of "bless you," and "woot!" haha :) Her sense of humor is exactly like mine. It's the funniest thing. During class, we seriously crack each other up. ALL THE TIME. We'll just look at each other at certain times and just bust up laughing. It's my favorite hour of Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. And I've learned so much from her, it's crazy!

Oh my goodness, I was going to tell y'all a story about something that happened in her class, but I totally forgot. Weird. Anyways, I have to go write my synthesis paper. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment