Saturday, November 5, 2011

Don't be jealous...

As you all probably already know, I'm up at BYU-Idaho! I love it. End of story. It's cold up here, yes, but it's amazing. This place means a lot to me, and I know I'm here at the right time and for the right reason! There's more to come about BYU-I, but for now, it's time to talk about my amazing roommates :) Last night was the first offical snow of the season, and we're already listening to Christmas music! It's too early you say? I think not. Anywho, so here's a synopsis of each and every one of my roommates... because I'm bored, and I love them :)

Hailey (otherwise known as Hailey Bailey) is my room-roommate. I love her! So much. We are practically the same person in every way possible, except for our height and hair color. She knows exactly what I'm thinking at all times, and we act exactly the same. I love it. I really want her to marry one of my cousins or something, so we can be related. Welcome to the family, Hailey Bailey! :) Anywho, she is the nicest person I have ever met in my entire life, and she is super considerate. She honestly makes life bearable. Oh! Did I mention that she is hilarious? Cause she is! Ahhh, I love her. I could go on forever. But I can't. I do have a paper to write :)

Victoria is the funniest person I've ever seen in my life. She is super random and original! She might be one of the only people in the world without a doppleganger (you know, how everyone is supposed to have like, a twin in the world somewhere or something like that). She's Canadian and we all love her for it! She actually does end every sentence with the word "eh?" It's really funny. In fact, for my English class I'm writing an essay about her and how amazing she is! Good times.

Emily, Emily, Emily! One word that describes her is energetic. She is always dancing around or singing or laughing hysterically. She's one in a million. She loves to cook (and she's pretty dang good at it!), and she loves to talk. Oh, and she's boy CRAZY. Emily is as interesting as it gets. Sheesh, I love her so much! Oh, and we would look like identical twins if I died my hair blonde. She is my height, both of our high school colors were red and white, and we both love basketball. Its cool :)

Nicki (otherwise known as Nicolas), is awesome. She is super chill and laid back. And she laughs at my jokes. That's why I love her. She's from Philladelphia, which I think is so amazing! She looks like Pocahontas. We have a class together, and she is basically the only reason I go most of the time. That class is a drag. She cracks me up, and I love it. So much. Sometimes I just think about her and start laughing. "He has cwazy eyes...." Inside joke.. I'm walking along from class to class, and I often start cracking up laughing for no reason. Thanks for embarassing me, Nick!!

Chelsea (otherwise known as Chelsea Belsea), is literally my hero. I love her so much! She genuinely cares about everyone and she's super cool. I love her style and just, who she is. She's super caring about people's problems and she listens and gives advice better than anyone else in the world. I go to her for advice with almost everything. She basically takes care of me, and I love her for it. She makes everyone around her feel good, and she works super hard. Oh, and she's hilarious! Ahh, I love her!

My roommates are amazing, beautiful inside and out, and they're just like family. I am so glad I was placed in this apartment at this time!! We have a lot of fun here. I know you're jealous.

2 comments: