Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wisdom teeth, gone.

Random thoughts about my current condition:
  • Oh my goodness, people. My face is huge. I can't really put my lips together, either. So I basically look like a freak. Oh well!
  • I'm just making the best of it. In fact, I'm making a quilt out of my old t-shirts! It's gonna be awesome! Woo hoo.
  • Also, Vicodin isn't as fun as it's made out to be. I thought I would feel all high on life and whatnot, but no. It doesn't even kill the pain! Advil works better than that stuff.
  • I really hope I look somewhat normal before Friday night. It's the Murder Mystery party for the University Ward! I am super excited for it, and I've been wanting to go to it since the beginning of time. So, if I'm still all swollen and whatnot, I'm going to be sad.
  • I really don't like not being able to eat solid foods. I just want a PB&J! Is that so much to ask? The little things you take for granted...

Good day.

2 comments: