Sunday, April 15, 2012

Back to School!

Well hello there Rexburg! Rexy-rex. The Burg... It's been a while! Three and a half months to be exact.

It's the Sunday before the first day of school which is Tuesday. I'm so excited for classes to start! I love going to class. I don't know why, but I just do. I love walking on campus and seeing everyone's bright faces. And I love what people have to say in class. I've missed the spirit that can always be felt here on campus and off campus. I'm glad to be back :)

I'm excited to get to know my new roommates! I love meeting and getting to know new people. It's seriously my favorite thing.

At church today there were a lot of new faces, but once they started answering questions in Sunday school and Relief Society, I grew to love them! It was awesome. I forgot how easy it is to talk to people! In the real world, if you talked to a person that walked past you, you would be considered crazy. But here, it's totally normal to talk to strangers! haha, in fact, it's encouraged. Gosh, I just love PEOPLE. :) Dahhh! I'm so excited all of the sudden. Wooo!

Anywho, I'll let y'all know how my classes are later.

"Kay bye!"- That's for Kari.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a coincidence! I love Rexburg too! I am so glad you get to be there and experience all the happiness of it! BYU-Idaho- woo woo!

    ReplyDelete