Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I hope they call me on a mission... soon!

Okay, the next post that is going up on this blog is going to be my legit MISSION CALL!
Be excited. I know I am!
Whether I'm called to serve in Pocatello, Idaho or Uganda, it's going to be awesome! The work is the exact same. I know that the member of the Quorum of the 12 Apostles has chosen my mission through direct revelation. It's a nice feeling knowing that I am going to be sent exactly where Heavenly Father wants me to go, and that the investigators I am going to teach have been prepared to hear the amazing message of the Gospel. I am so excited to share it with His children!

Until then.

Sister Gardner

1 comment:

  1. I am so very very very excited for you!! I can't wait.....and no matter where you serve, you will be the best! Yay for you!!!

    ReplyDelete