Monday, January 27, 2014

Chacabuco, Chilvilcoy Norte :)‏

Hola todos!

Okay so I wrote a huge long email to the Mission President and I turned around to look at something and accidentally ERASED my whole letter to the President! So I had to re-do the whole thing. So basically I have 5 minutes to write to you all. But to make things short and sweet..,
I LOVE my area. We ride bikes, and I LOVE my bike! haha it's my friend. I love my companion! Hermana Espinoza is so great. Humble and sweet. The other day it was 48 Grados, and I did the math and that means 118 Degrees Farenheit!!!!! AHHHHH! It was an oven. We were teaching a woman and her son and (I thought it was hot last week... haha) we were all dripping soaking wet! haha all you can do is laugh about it.. haha :)

All I can tell you is that as missionaries we are so protected. By Heavenly Father and by angels for sure. I know we are surrounded by angels. It is such a blessing to have this opportunity to serve the Lord 100% of the time for a year and a half! I seriously see so many miracles daily, it really is amazing to see the Hand of the Lord in all things. I can't put into words the love I have for my Savior and my Heavenly Father. I love His children here in Chacabuco with my whole heart. I love this work and I love you all!

Hermana Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment