Monday, December 9, 2013

CASEROS 1B!‏

So many miracles happened this week!

I have 6 minutes, so here it goes.

Last week was transfers and I get to stay here in Caseros 1B for another transfer with Hermana Leiva! YAY! We are so excited! I LOVE HER SO MUCH. We really are learning to teach together and with the Spirit. I love it. 
 
This Saturday is Delia's baptism!! I could not be more excited for this day. It is a privilege to help people come closer to Christ! Delia is so prepared, I LOVE her.

Yesterday was Stake conference, and our Zone of 26 sang Onward Christian Soldiers for the Saturday Session, and it was so amazing. Then in the 4th verse, the congregation sang with us and it was SO powerful! What an amazing Stake Conference that was! Elder Stevens, our Zone leader spoke, and it was probably the most powerful talk I have ever heard in my life. He spoke with power and authority and love and the spirit.

Americo hasn't smoked in 11 days, yeah!

Okay, we get to skype on Christmas day! So be prepared! Can someone tell me the time difference please? Thank you! More info on this next monday. The monday of christmas week, I will NOT be emailing, so know that. But I will email you all this coming monday.

LOVE YOU ALL!

Hermana Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment