Monday, December 16, 2013

I love everything.

Once upon a time, I have 5 minutes. So, let it be known that I was able to play "How can I be" on the Uke with an elder on the guitar and an elder on the piano today, and I am HAPPY! haha

This morning I was basically overwhelmed with how much I love the Book of Mormon. I couldn't believe it, but I was brought to tears because of the Spirit testifying to me of the truthfulness of this sacred set of scripture. It really was written by prophets of old, here in the Americas, for us! It was written for this time, for these people. We have to, have to, have to, read and study it EVERY day. 

We have a Navideno Christmas Program for the missionaries this coming monday, and me and my companion and another hermana are singing "Heaven Everywhere" for it! We're excited, and so is my companion, even though the song is in english :) You can look it up if you want! :)

I won't be writing this coming monday, but I will talk to you all on Christmas day! Mom has all the info! 

I LOVE you all!

Hermana Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment