Monday, January 13, 2014

¡Translados este Miercoles!

Okay people, we have transfers this Wednesday! I don't want to leave Hermana Leiva! I love her so very much, I can't put it into words! En serio, I have so much love and respect for my companion, it's crazy. But this wednesday I find out if I am going to stay in Zion, oh I mean, Caseros 1, or another area. Ah!

Okay funny story. We were tracting the other day and we tracting into a man named Luis. He is from Caseros, but he speaks English too! I was trying to speak English with him, but I literally couldn't! En serio! Like, Spanish words kept falling out of my mouth. haha I need to practice English along with my companion. :) But really, I was really sad afterwards because this is not healthy.. I should be able to speak English too. haha

The other day we had a TORMENTA of a storm people! Here are some pictures from our window. IT WAS CRAZY! Here's how it is here: It's REALLY HOT for a long time, it rains like Noah's Ark and then it's HUMID like none other for a day or so. Then it gets REALLY HOT again, and repeat. But it's always hot. That's a constant. haha It's fun.

I don't have any more time, but people, you should write me! I want to hear about your lives and missionary experiences! Por favor, go out with the missionaries when they ask! Offer to go with them to lessons! Oh my goodness, seriously! haha

Okay I love you all! :)
Hermana Gardner


No comments:

Post a Comment