Monday, February 17, 2014

Hurrah for Israel!‏

Hola todos!! I have 5 minutes! Lo siento! I love you all so much, but I had to report on a few things to President Carter! haha sorry... BUT we had the baptism of Lucas this weekend! WOO!

This picture (the one with me in it) is of three boys, two of which live in the Elder's area. The boy standing next to me is Lucas, the coolest kid on the block. And then there's the two Elders. And on the left is the mom and grandpa of the two boys. But yeah, yesterday was the best day of my life. One of the best. These boys are so awesome! And in their confirmation blessings, the Hermano that blessed them, blessed them to be able to go on missions. Dawww, I love this work so much! 
The picture with the men in white-- (the man on the left is our branch mission leader (served in Bolivia) and got off his mission a year ago or so. He is GREAT. 
 
Thank you all for your love and support! We are working our tails off to help bring this work forth to all those who are prepared to recieve it! Keep being awesome, and remember who you are! :)

Hermana Gardner
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment