Monday, June 16, 2014

¡Vamos Argentina!‏

Argentina won their game the other day en la Mundial ;) yay! haha

I LOVE being a missionary. I LOVE being in the Service of God here in the best mission in the world. I LOVE every detail of my mission. The moments in the street when we are cracking up laughing, the moments that we want to punch everyone, the moments when we are being direct instruments in the hands of the Lord. I love my life.

Here is what I wear on a daily basis because it is FREEZING:
2 pairs of tights, my basketball shorts under my skirt (hahaha, but seriously it works..) long socks, boots, 2 shirts, a sweater, my jacket, my headband earmuff thing that I was really really lucky to have thrown in my suitcase at the last minute, and a scarf. ANd my helmet. 
haha its even colder with the wind from riding a bike. haha...

There were only 12 people at church yesterday including us 4 missionaries because of fathers day and it was the first Soccer game of argentina in the world cup. (that didn't start until 7 at night!) Its a huge deal. haha so many excuses, sometimes want to kick people in the ankle. lol

The Diaz family is doing GREAT! Please pray for them! We are still waiting for their daughter to bring the signed paper from Brazil so they can get married. I love that family!

There is a probability that I will get transfered in 2 days :( who knows.... I HOPE NOT! I LOVE MY COMPANION WITH ALL MY HEART! AND MY AREA!

Love you all!
Hermana Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment