Monday, August 11, 2014

¡Hola mundo!‏

¿Como andan?

So, I've been in Chacabuco for 8 months. ¡Chacabuco tiene mi CORAZÓN! todo todo todo todo mi corazón. And tomorrow is transfers... so, tonight they're going to tell us if we have changes or not! We're super scared! haha I hope I never leave this place. We have seen SO much progress in the branch, it is rediculous. haha even though it's been super hard, we're really seeing the fruits of our labors. Chacabuco has seriously changed my life. I am FOREVER grateful for this place! From the leaders of the branch, our investigators, the members, to the little "autoservicio" next door named Figoli (it's their last name). haha. It's like everything I've learned in the past 14 months has all been put to action this past transfer, and really this past transfer has been the best EVER. But we'll see what the next 4 months of my life have in store for me! :D

A few of you have been asking what I've been studying. Do you have an hour? haha but with the 6 minutes that I have left, I'll share with you my FAVORITE thing I've learned.

I have learned that The Gospel of Jesus Christ is PERFECT. Without error. Without mistake or change. The truth is the truth. It always has been, it is, and it always will be. People, however are not perfect. It is our purpose to strive to become perfect like Jesus Christ through His Gospel and through His Church. I know without a single doubt that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is true! It is real! I cannot EVER deny this! God's laws and commandments are ALWAYS in effect, no matter the situation. What is right, is right. And what's wrong is wrong, and always will be. No matter how the world is changing. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is what we need to live, and it is through His Church that we are able to live it fully! I know these things are true. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. :)

I love every single one of you!

Hermana Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment