Monday, September 1, 2014

Holaaa!

Hola mundo! Como estan. ¿Todo bien? Expetacular :)

Below are pictures of me and Simona and the Store named Figoli in Chacabuco. I forgot to send y'all these a long time ago. I LOVE SIMONA! haha :)

This is a picture of me and Hermana Leiva MY VERY FIRST COMPANION that I had here in Argentina. O sea, mi mamá! Anyways, now she is in my Zone, and it is SO great to be back with her once a week during meetings. I LOVE that missionary.

This week was so great with Hermana Mumford! We had 7 inactive members at church, and we brought another investigator and another family to church! It was SO GREAT! Sadly, a prominent member of the ward passed away this week, and so a lot of people weren't in town. They were all in another city for the funeral. But church was great anyways!

Okay, something SO GREAT that I learned this week. It applies directly to missionaries, but to everyone of us as well! 
Doctrine and Covenants 51;16-17. It says basically "I give unto you this land for a little season. You should act upon it like you are going to be here for years. This will turn unto you for your good."

Don't you just LOVE that?! Lets make an example. I was reading an article in the Liahona and it said, "Why should I accept a calling and become involved in a ward if I know that I'm only going to be here for a little while?" Because it will bless you! There are SO many un-imagined opportunities and blessings that we don't realize or recieve because we don't give all we have to where we are at the moment. We need to put in our all where we are right NOW! Don't wait to "finally" arrive to the "promised land" because the Promised Land is the JOURNEY! Ya? Okay, awesome.

I love you all! Keep being GREAT!

Hermana Gardner
Here are pictures of the front and back of our apartment. We live on the 3rd floor.
Technically we live in Castelar. 2 blocks from the Train station of Castelar.


No comments:

Post a Comment